WHO WE ARE
Avanoo supports people, teams, and organizations in aligning what they do with their highest ambitions for who they are.
Avanoo is a storytelling platform - we help organizations elevate and share powerful employee stories that are aligned with your mission, vision, values, and purpose, and we connect people's excitement and action around those stories to bottom line impact.
We help organizations drive people-centered culture change at scale, using a proprietary method that includes storytelling, microlearning, and cutting-edge technology. Our unique digital solution helps people shift their behaviors and mindsets to create better lives, better teams, and better performance.
Learn more about us and our mission at Avanoo.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our rapid growth as a storytelling platform requires our content team to expand in order to massively scale production. To help us meet this challenge, Avanoo has an opportunity for an exceptional video editor storyteller for a 4-month full-time contract with the possibility of extension to a permanent role. We're looking for someone who's naturally creative, passionate about video editing, and enthusiastic about storytelling. We create videos for clients that showcase their companies’ culture using stories from within their organization. We do this with a creative, personal and emotional approach to the way we produce our videos.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent ability to take all of the footage and materials available and craft it into a 2-3min video that captures the essence of the story without feeling rushed, forced or heavy handed.
You are an ideal candidate if you love working on a team as much as you enjoy owning your own plate of work. You should also be resourceful, responsive, eager to get the job done, and able to navigate a highly fluid workflow.
At Avanoo, we use inspiring imagery, eye-catching motion graphics, and engaging voice narration to breathe life into stories of people, teams, and organizations who are opening to their greatest potential right now.
The role will be a mix of servicing on-going client needs whilst also developing external marketing video content for Avanoo, in addition to R&D work with an eye towards continually improving our video products.
- 4-6 years experience in video/film production as editor, along with a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- A proven skill level in digital video editing for short-form high-energy commercial content
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Outstanding organization and the ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines at once
- Experience creating simple bespoke animations using After Effects
- Must be able to communicate graphics requirements to other creative teams
- The ability to work productively and positively with others
- Familiarity with Google Apps suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
- Audio post production experience is a plus
- An opportunity to transition into full-time employment based on quality of work
Avanoo does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.