- World’s first Sending Platform[™]
- Source, Store, Ship and Track anything you ever need to send.
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
- Fact # 1: Corporate Gifting is a $125B market.
- Fact # 2: No one reads marketing emails any more. Online ads are becoming increasingly ineffective and cost-prohibitive.
- Fact # 3: In the world of “mega-phone marketing”, direct mail is the most effective channel.
Sendoso helps personalize at scale. We source, warehouse, and manage company swag, customer gifts, eGifts, printed collateral, and provide instant access to send -- all with a click of a button. That means massively scalable data pipelines, platform intelligence using ML/AI, robust integrations, third-party logistics and workflow automation. With customers like AWS, Google, Capital One, Nasdaq and many many more, we have clear product-market fit. And are growing rapidly. Our ambition doesn't stop there. We are building a platform to source, store, ship and track literally anything you ever need to send.
Create Massive Impact
- you will have massive impact
- you will build product features customers will love
- you will work with our core platform team
Job Description (Design Systems - Sr Designer)
We’re looking for A self-starting senior designer with an impeccable sense of beauty and craft, to develop a design system that serves as our single source of truth for designers and engineers. You’ve read every piece of literature on design systems from Brad Frost Atomic Design to InVisions Design System Handbook and speak in systems as a result.
Your standards are pixel-perfect, with exceptional interaction design and motion. Detail oriented, you see patterns in seemingly disparate situations. You’re in your happy place when you’re cranking away on components. As a designer on the Design Systems team, you will focus on creating maintaining and evangelizing Sendoso’s design language across our entire platform. You will define our shared system of design components, visual style, and documentation. In pursuing this mission, you’ll empower teams throughout Sendoso to build cohesive and scalable experiences in an efficient manner by maintaining design specifications, patterns, and reusable components.
- Architect a new design system from the ground up
- Define and contribute to the visual and technical direction of experience design, visual style, and technical tooling, with input from design and engineering teams
- Conceptualize, define, design, and maintain atomic-designed components—from structural layouts to micro-interactions—across the web, iOS, and Android platforms
- Design clean, organized, and well-documented components that promote reuse and allow engineers to build accurately
- Contribute to and maintain a visual system, incorporating a systematic approach to typography, color, and other style guide elements
- Craft, maintain, and update usage guidelines
- Apply user-centered design mindset and best practices to systems thinking
- Evangelize the design system and ensure that the value is understood by all
- Keep the design system fresh and relevant while pushing for elegant solutions that allow the product design team to work more efficiently
- Work with research and cross-functional peers to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to drive a continual cycle of design system innovation and improvements
- Coordinate and own sections of the design system launch plans and backlog
Sounds like you
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years experience designing for mobile, native apps, desktop, or web
- An eye for strong visual designs and a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create multiple UI component libraries
- Experience architecting large scale apps, process and systems
- Passion for user-centered design, creating powerful products that inspire and delight users
- Extremely organized and consistently advocates for design methodologies and processes
- Obsessively detail oriented when it comes to UI, micro interactions and animations
- Ability to shape the design process internally and externally, you are a thought leader in the design space
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of agile development lifecycles
- An ability to create create documentation and libraries and reusable components that scale
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Familiarity with our product and competitive space is a plus