- World’s first Sending Platform[™]
- Source, Store, Ship and Track anything you ever need to send.
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
- Fact # 1: Corporate Gifting is a $125B market.
- Fact # 2: No one reads marketing emails any more. Online ads are becoming increasingly ineffective and cost-prohibitive.
- Fact # 3: In the world of “mega-phone marketing”, direct mail is the most effective channel.
Sendoso helps personalize at scale. We source, warehouse, and manage company swag, customer gifts, eGifts, printed collateral, and provide instant access to send -- all with a click of a button. That means massively scalable data pipelines, platform intelligence using ML/AI, robust integrations, third-party logistics and workflow automation. With customers like AWS, Google, Capital One, Nasdaq and many many more, we have clear product-market fit. And are growing rapidly. Our ambition doesn't stop there. We are building a platform to source, store, ship and track literally anything you ever need to send.
Create Massive Impact
- Help drive the development and evolution of Sendoso’s internal tools around Account Balance and reporting as a part of the larger Platform team
- Work directly with Finance stakeholders to define functional requirements for the features you are enabling on the system
- Conduct user research and data focused investigations and incorporate the insights you discover to drive the priorities and project roadmap.
- Directly drive the execution of our roadmap with a cross functional team of engineers and designers.
- Organize and conduct pre- and post-launch activities including UAT, training and system support.
- Lead setting OKRs across your system and in alignment with business leadership, product, and other cross-functional stakeholders
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years helping deliver Finance systems projects or 3 years delivering reporting based products
- Affinity, passion and know-how of Finance processes such as planning, account reconciliations, daily snapshots, and management reporting
- Proven knowledge of Finance processes such as Financial Planning, Forecasting, Close, and Management Reporting.
- Experience in iterative, agile software delivery, short release cycles
- Good knowledge of core Financial concepts such as P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- High level knowledge of key computer science concepts often used in Finance and performance management technology such as MySQL or VBA
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
Bonus Points If....
Working knowledge of commonly used Financial billing technology like
bill.com, stripe, invoiced, avalara, whiplash
Have an interest or experienced in data science
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or accounting-related domain
Worked with international, cross functional teams
Sounds like YOU? 🙌
- Product focused: You take pride in building beautiful products.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.