Blueshift is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. Our AI-Powered marketing platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across every engagement channel.
Blueshift is trusted by leading digital brands like Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, and Paypal to automate their customer engagement marketing and recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing”.
Blueshift is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs). We are backed by top-tier VCs including Nexus Venture Partners, Storm Ventures, Luma Partners, and SoftBank Venture Asia.
- Lead and own the entire product design process - from research and conceptual design to visual design, UI and UX. Translate requirements into concepts and delightful user experiences.
- Create wireframes, prototypes & user workflow diagrams, interaction models, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Establish a style guide and design products to bring cohesion and consistency to Blueshift’s SaaS offerings
- Work well with founders, product managers, product marketers and engineers.
- 3+ years experience shipping SaaS & consumer products in design roles
- Experience across the design spectrum: UI, UX, visual design & user research (optional)
- Proven success in concepting, wireframing, information architecture, user flows, and usability testing
- Familiarity with an iterative design process
- Deep understanding of design systems
- Expertise in using industry-standard design and prototyping tools
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and JS (optional)
- Ability to balance user feedback, data, and intuition
- Experience in building delightful enterprise software experiences
- An extraordinary eye for aesthetics, pixel-perfect detail and a portfolio with clean, simple, and modern design. Portfolio must demonstrate experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience working with product management and engineering teams
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Health benefits - 100% premiums paid on medical, dental & vision plans with PPO and HMO plans. Teladoc for video/phone consultation with doctors.
- Unlimited vacation. Friendly work from home policy.
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement
- Daily catered lunches and well-stocked snack pantry
- Employee discount program & perks with Fond
- Work with founders/leaders directly in an environment that thrives on employee entrepreneurship.
- We process visa transfers including H1b, TN & Green cards