Blueshift’s AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. Blueshift is growing fast, is #1 on G2 Crowd for CDP and Multi-chautomation. We're backed by top tier VCs, and have been recognized as a “Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing” by Gartner. Customers love our product, and achieve tremendous ROI from using our solution.
As our Director Enterprise Sales, East (Director) you will be managing a team of Enterprise Account Executives selling the Blueshift AI powered Marketing Platform across multiple verticals. We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth in conjunction with the VP Sales and C Suite. For the right person that brings vision, purpose, and drive to our fastest growing market, this position offers the unique opportunity to have a dramatic impact on the success of Blueshift and be a driving force of our expansion in the enterprise.
This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Solutions Consulting, BDR teams, and Partner Alliances, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a proactive individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development. The Director is responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas. Aligning to the sales strategy, the Sales Leader defines and implements plans for the East US Territory to achieve sales objectives.
The team you lead here at Blueshift will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You are masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
- Collaborate closely with VP Sales on enablement, sales processes, deliverables and forecasts.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Develop required internal relationships and Executive engagement to support success
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years in managing a team and over 5 years as a martech SaaS sales leader, demonstrating the following:
- Proven successful experience in leading Enterprise Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Your previous reports would work for you again
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary
- We will process visa transfers (H1b, TN etc.) and immigration
- Lunch delivered daily in SF and Charlotte offices