Blueshift’s AI Powered Customer Engagement solutions empower cutting edge B2C brands to engage with a Segment-of-One at Scale. The company is backed by top tier VCs like Storm Ventures & Nexus Venture Partners and is based in San Francisco.
We are looking for a Senior Product Support Specialist to help drive forward our mission in providing best-in-class quality service and achieving high-levels of customer satisfaction and success. This role will be responsible for our post-sales support and will work collaboratively with the Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams.
- Be the product expert and provide technical and non technical support via tickets, phone and chat
- Analyze, track and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Identify, organize and prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact
- Document problem resolution steps, compile and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs
- Communicate effectively with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
Must Have Requirements:
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Responys, Exact Target, Adobe Campaign Manager, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc.
- 2-5 years in Enterprise SaaS support roles or equivalent experience
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using JIRA, Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure their success at all times
- A real doer who takes initiative to get things done and elevates performance of others by being an inspiring team player
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible spending accounts for transportation and parking
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Proximity to public transport (BART / Caltrain) and great restaurants in vicinity
- Generous equity grants and competitive salary