Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Engineers – Presales to join our growing team. In this role, you will develop solutions based on the Workato platform, focusing on OEM and ISV customers and partners.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
· Provide technical Workato product expertise both for Workato OEM platform and automation and connector development
· Ability to build a rapport with customers and be their SPOC
· Develop collaterals: presentations, demos, reference recipes, white papers, best practices, training materials
· Conduct customer training, work-jams, implementation and product support
· BA/BS or equivalent education - Computer Science degree is a plus
· 3-7 years of pre-sales experience in a SaaS/iPass organization
· Knowledge of APIs, SDKs, and Databases
· Knowledge of integration and automation technologies
· Knowledge of Ruby programming plus
· Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
· Good presentation skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
At Workato, all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
· Travel Opportunities to our Global HQ - Mountain View, California and/or other locations for Trainings and Meetings
· Long-term prospects for a professional career
· Flexible Work culture
· Workato Stock Options
· Catered lunches provided
· Referral Bonus (customer / employee)
· Company-sponsored team building events
· $300 towards health benefits of choice such as smartwatch, fitness tracker, gym membership