Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Events Marketing Intern to join our growing team. In this role, you will be involved in creating Workato monthly series events, tradeshows and plan for the first and only conference for Business Systems Professionals. This exciting opportunity will tap into your strong project management, attention to detail, analytical and interpersonal skills to drive the success of all events. You will also be exposed to end-to-end events management and collaborate across different teams.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to watch in 2020!” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
· Work closely with the Marketing team to organise and coordinate events such as the Biz Systems Magic Conference, monthly Digital Change Agents event series, and sponsored industry trade shows.
· Project manage multiple event vendors to ensure all pre and post event tasks are promptly follow-up.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product Marketing, Design, Sales, Customer Success) to ensure event messaging, demos, deliverables are executed according to strategy.
· Curate creative and effective messaging for event invitation, landing pages and marketing collaterals that drive registrants and attendees.
· Define key metrics, evaluate event performance and convert into actionable improvements to the overall event.
· A Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or have relevant experience
· Familiar with marketing automation and CRM systems, preferably Marketo and Salesforce
· Excellent copywriting and presentation skills
· Able to work independently with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
· Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, and enthusiasm, team oriented, strong cross-group collaborator
Interns who have performed well will be given priority consideration for full-time positions. Please note that we require a minimum commitment period of 3 months for the internship.