Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Outbound focused Sales Development Representative to join our team and own the identification and development of quality sales opportunities for the Account Executive team. You will be responsible for uncovering and developing new opportunities from outbound activities, and building a strong pipeline of sales opportunities to deliver on sales targets. The prospect profile can vary from IT, Business Operations, to Saled/Marketing/Support Operations. High-performers in this role can expect to advance their career in ~18 months to be Account Executives.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
· Work closely with the AE team to generate pipeline.
· Some travel to represent Workato at events
· Responsible for making a minimum of 50-60 calls daily.
· Successfully overcome prospective customer objections as well as answer initial questions.
· Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce.
· Assist Marketing with testing, execution, and reporting on lead quality
· Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics.
· Utilize the sales tools provided and collaborate with Sales team members to schedule customer meetings
· You are fearless and get energy from talking to people.
· You have a uniqueability to reach prospects creatively and position solution/products.
· You are eager to learn world-class sales practices and advance your career.
· You are eager for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and passion to help our organization grow/scale.
· Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting and lead development management a plus
· Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach
· Proven follow-up, time management skills, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Desire to start a career as a sales or customer success professional, ~18 months should be expected in this role but high performers will move up
· Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
· Results oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process
· Strong communication skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position solution/products
· Fearless and get energy from talking to people
· Have a uniqueability to reach prospects creatively and position solution/products
· Eager to learn world-class sales practices and advance your career
· Eager for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and passion to help our organization grow/scale
At Workato, all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
· Travel Opportunities to our Global HQ - Mountain View, California and/or other locations for Trainings and Meetings
· Long-term prospects for a professional career
· Flexible Work culture
· Workato Stock Options
· Pantry stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
· Catered lunches provided
· Referral Bonus (customer / employee)
· Company-sponsored team building events
· Wellness program that includes company paid massage therapy
· Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
· Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
· Company-paid life insurance
· $300 towards health benefits of choice such as smartwatch, fitness tracker, gym membership