Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Distributed Systems Engineer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for building high performance queuing/storage engine. You will collaborate with UI, connectivity and devops teams to come up with elegant solutions to complex problems. You will work in a polyglot environment where you can learn new languages and technologies whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
· Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
· Add support for custom dynamic scaling rules for the Kubernetes cluster
· Add new nodes to Kubernetes cluster using spot bidding
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Evaluate and propose improvements to existing system
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· 5+ years of industry experience
· Experience in building distributed systems
· Good understanding of Linux networking and security
· Experience of working with public cloud infrastructure providers(AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
· Understanding of Kubernetes concepts
· Experience with Terraform, Docker
· Experience with Golang and databases such as PostgreSQL
· Contributions to open source projects is a plus
· A hands-on approach to implementing solutions.
At Workato, all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
· Long-term prospects for a professional career
· Flexible Work culture
· Workato Stock Options
· Referral Bonus (customer / employee)
· Performance Bonus (variable)