Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and efficiency. Candidate must have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills, and is a team player who has the ability to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment independently.
· Build efficient and reusable front-end components
· Collaborate with Product Managers and Experience Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
· Identify and resolve performance issues.
· Solve non-trivial coding and architecture problems with simple and innovative solutions
· Take ownership of a project or feature
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· 5+ years of experience in front-end focused Software Development
· A degree in Computer Science or equivalent academic background
· Experience with cross-browser compatibility and optimization techniques/tools
· Experience with Angular version 2 and above
· Experience in building responsive web interfaces using the latest HTML and CSS technologies
· Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work
· Familiar with web security, SEO and accessibility
· Familiar with performance optimizations and trends
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience delivering large-scale web applications
· Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools (Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium & etc)
· Experience with TypeScript, or a desire to learn about it
· Experience with integrating with RESTful APIs and working with backend team on a full-stack solution
· Fluency with the Unix command line interface
· Experience in Ruby on Rails
· Contributions to open source projects
· Keen eye for design details and a strong sense of good UX.
· Willing to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
At Workato, all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
· Long-term prospects for a professional career
· Flexible Work culture
· Workato Stock Options
· Referral Bonus (customer / employee)
· Performance Bonus (variable)