Workato is the operating system for today’s fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world’s top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for an exceptional Solutions Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will manage customer relationships from prospecting, qualification, close, to post-sales growth. Typical sales cycles may involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, strategic pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
· Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
· Meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales targets
· Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
· Understand the product inside out, be technically sound
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Be a company builder
· Share best practices back into the organization
· 3-5 years experience in a full cycle, closing role
· Experience handling and owning relationships with mid-market companies
· Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
· An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
· A desire to build something new that can change the world, versus fitting neatly into a large company with an established static playbook.
At Workato, all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
· Travel Opportunities to our Global HQ - Mountain View, California and/or other locations for Trainings and Meetings
· Long-term prospects for a professional career
· Flexible Work culture
· Workato Stock Options
· Pantry stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
· Catered lunches provided
· Referral Bonus (customer / employee)
· Company-sponsored team building events
· Wellness program that includes company paid massage therapy
· Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
· Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
· Company-paid life insurance
· $300 towards health benefits of choice such as smartwatch, fitness tracker, gym membership