Workato is pioneering the future of work through intelligent automation and we're looking for a Solutions Account Executive to join our growing team. We’re committed to revolutionizing how integration is done, with investment from the biggest names in SaaS - Salesforce, Workday, and ServiceNow - and experienced leadership from companies like Oracle, Apple, Tableau, Microsoft, Uber and more.
What is Workato?
· Workato is short for Work Automation - Connect your apps, automate your work.
· Workato is an Award-Winning, Cloud-Native, Intelligent Automation and Integration Platform (iPaaS).
· Our product works! Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, Workato is the only company that provides a self-service way to integrate and automate cloud and on-premise applications without compromising on power, security, and governance.
· We have 4300+ customers globally and are growing rapidly.
Our Mission is to help companies integrate and automate at least 10X faster than with traditional tools and at a tenth of the cost of ownership.
Our Approach is to deliver an Enterprise Automation Platform that can be used by Business (like SalesOps, MarketingOps, Business Analysts, etc.) and IT, with the versatility to support wall-to-wall automation, powered by AI, ML, and Bots.
Workato is looking for highly motivated, results-driven individuals to join our expanding sales team. As a Solutions Account Executive, you'll manage customer relationships from prospecting, qualification, close, to post-sales growth. Typical sales cycles may involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, strategic pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs.
As Workato’s sales team is in its early stages, this is an opportunity for a candidate who wants to get in on the ground-floor of a rapidly growing company. We provide an entrepreneurial start-up environment where you have the opportunity to collaborate with your peers and management to identify best practices and impact our long-term sales playbook as our team continues to grow.
· Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
· Meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales targets
· Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
· Understand the product inside out, be technically sound
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Be a company builder
· Share best practices back into the organization
· 3-5 years experience in a full cycle, closing role
· Experience handling and owning relationships with mid-market companies
· Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota
· An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
· A desire to build something new that can change the world, versus fitting neatly into a large company with an established static playbook.
At Workato, all full-time permanent employees will have the following Benefits.
· Travel Opportunities to our Global HQ - Mountain View, California and/or other locations for Trainings and Meetings
· Long-term prospects for a professional career
· Flexible Work culture
· Workato Stock Options
· Pantry stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
· Catered lunches provided
· Referral Bonus (customer / employee)
· Company-sponsored team building events
· Wellness program that includes company paid massage therapy
· Health benefits: Medical, dental, vision for you and family
· Pre-tax benefits: Flexible spending account, 401k, commuter benefits
· Company-paid life insurance
· $300 towards health benefits of choice such as smartwatch, fitness tracker, gym membership