WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Indianapolis, London and Guadalajara, SalesLoft has nearly 400 employees. As a testament to the culture and company we've collectively built, our world-class team has been named twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up that ‘may be the next unicorn... on a path to a $1B valuation,' and has consistently been recognized as a ‘#1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta.’ SalesLoft is disrupting the Sales Engagement space and is on a mission to activate the authentic seller in all of us.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our Commercial Account Executives are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our boots-on-the-ground solution to building personal relationships and making our prospective SMB and mid-market customers successful. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind them.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary software that is changing the way sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic ‘hunter’ who is laser-focused on generating new greenfield business within the EMEA market. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in helping us become the next anchor technology company in EMEA by winning high visibility deals and crushing your annual quota.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for educating the market about the power of SalesLoft and generating opportunities with net-new customers. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Commercial Account Executive is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft’s EMEA sales team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming sales professionals who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The Commercial Account Executive team consists of results-oriented SaaS sales professionals with a strong hunter mentality and a desire to win. The AE’s on our team share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing SalesLoft in the EMEA market. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of proven hunting & closing experience in a SaaS environment
- Fluent in German and English written/verbal
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the mid-market segment
- Experience executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers
- Adept at identifying and utilizing internal resources (Sales Development, Sales Engineers, etc.) to build SalesLoft brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close deals
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning sceptics into ecstatic new customers
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our SE’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-Level executives
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Join our 3-week Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the SalesLoft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Executives etc. - they will be key relationships for you throughout your deal cycle
- Become demo certified
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be a product expert and feel comfortable demoing and closing your first deal
- Hit the phones confidently with prospects from self-sourced and SDR generated efforts
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Complete your Lessonly training to ensure you are up-to-date on negotiation best practices, new releases and more
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing AE on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Set an example for new AEs, and assist in training, onboarding and motivating new Lofters
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.