WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional offices in San Francisco, New York, Indianapolis, London and Guadalajara, SalesLoft has over 400 employees and is growing by the day. As a testament to the culture and company we've collectively built, our world-class team has been named twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up that ‘may be the next unicorn... on a path to a $1B valuation,' and has consistently been recognized as a ‘#1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta.’ SalesLoft is disrupting the Sales Engagement space and is on a mission to activate the authentic seller in all of us.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our Sales Development Representatives are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our boots-on-the-ground solution to problem solving and making our prospective SMB customers successful. Specifically, you will leverage your experience in solution based selling through phone calls, emails and LinkedIn to help educate and cultivate interest in our Sales Engagement Solution. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind them.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary software that is changing the way sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic ‘hunter’ who is laser-focused on building a sales pipeline within the EMEA market. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for engaging with prospects and educating the market about the power of SalesLoft and generating opportunities with net-new customers. You will become an expert at using a robust tech stack to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects. You will be able to conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence to connect with new prospects.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, solution based selling, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Sales Development Representative is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft’s Sales Development team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming Sales Development Representatives who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us.
The Sales Development team consists of results-oriented sales professionals with a strong hunter mentality and a desire to win. The SDR’s on our team share a few common traits: they are self-starting, genuinely curious, and passionate about evangelizing SalesLoft in the EMEA market. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- BS/BA strongly preferred
- 6 months-2 years of relevant sales experience required; internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Results driven & enjoy leveling up your peers
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Outstanding time management skills
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Proven ability to build rapport and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future required
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Join our 3-week Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the SalesLoft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Begin to cold call and understand how to utilize your knowledge to overcome objections
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a strong understanding of SalesLoft and feel comfortable pitching our software to prospects from self-sourced efforts
- Meet regularly with your assigned Account Executives, Manager, and peers to become an expert on the product, talk track and prospecting
- Continue your education around SalesLoft’s competitive advantage and continue to strengthen your business acumen
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Complete your Lessonly training to ensure you are up-to-date on new releases and more
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Assist in the development of best practices for lead generation
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be seen as a trusted business-advisor and SalesLoft expert, making a significant impact on the Sales Development team
- Be considered a top-performing SDR on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Work with sales and marketing to help create new campaigns to drive pipeline
- Set an example for new SDRs, and assist in training, onboarding and motivating new Lofters
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.