About LiftIgniterLiftIgniter is a Machine Learning (ML) Personalization Platform born out of Google’s ML Sibyl Research team. We help our customers personalize their products and services to improve core business metrics such as user engagement, conversions, and revenue. We use cutting edge ML techniques and have won several awards:
- YCombinator W2014 class company
- 2016 TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield finalist
- 2017 Google cloud ML startup
Backed by top tier VCs Khosla Ventures and Storm Ventures, we process 20B events per month and are profitable since 2017.
We are looking for passionate software engineers who want to be at the forefront of Machine Learning innovation and applications.
- Work with our customer success team to integrate LiftIgniter’s personalization solution on our customer’s websites, mobile applications, and other content delivery channels
- Take initiative in communicating with customers’ development team to understand scope, requirements, and execute on integrations
- Work with LiftIgniter engineering teams to build products/tools to help scale our customer integrations workflow
- Proficient in HTML, CSS (Python and other scripting language a plus)
- Experience working with REST APIs and system integrations
- Customer experience a plus.- 3+ years of software development experience
- For this position, we are ideally looking for a contractor who we can convert to full time. The contractor will be working 40 hours a week at our office in San Bruno