Do you get excited about solving customer needs? Do you have a passion for usability and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials? Great. Come work at SalesLoft!
We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Researcher to join our UX/Design team to contribute to great experiences for our core platform users. In this role, you will explore user behavior, conduct usability studies, and present findings and recommendations. You will work closely with the Product and UX/Design teams in a highly-collaborative and energetic environment.
- Create study designs and research plans. Run and analyze usability tests
- Recruit research participants
- Conduct in-person and remote moderated and unmoderated studies
- Work with the entire design team to make sure designs don’t violate usability heuristics
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards
- Use analytics and research-related methods to support your recommendations
- Ability to create wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Take initiative to work collaboratively throughout all departments on receiving and tracking customer feedback
- Act as a user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- A strong foundation in user-centered design methods and the ability to communicate design decisions effectively to stakeholders and team members alike
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including applying user research to digital product design and development
- Qualitative and Quantitative user experience research experience, including usability testing, heuristic evaluation, contextual inquiry, and contextual interviews
- Ability to plan your work executing against deadlines. Find ways to maximize the efficiency in an agile process.
- Previous startup experience is a huge plus
By 30 days in:
- Become the expert on the market and its problems by interviewing and observing customers and potential customers
- Identify quick win improvements in the current user experience of the app that improve the day to day lives of users
- Support the product development team, working closely with Product Managers and engineers to prepare research that aligns with the product vision
- Learn and understand our development process for feature releases, inter-team communication, and agile processes
By 60 days in:
- Have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including development frameworks, scalability and performance
- Collaborate with engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and design of product features
- Active involvement in strategic (the “why”), not just tactical (the “how”) realities of the research and recommendations you make
By 90 days in:
- Contribute to ongoing UX improvements that help the organization build beautiful experiences at a fast pace
- Champion customer feedback and translate into major themes that reflect our customer’s perception of the SalesLoft brand. Offer suggestions on continuous improvements that win our customers hearts
- Assist with initiatives managing the customer feedback stream for UX-related items
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- Voted #1 Top Midsize Workplace in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will join North America's 7th fastest growing company according to the Deloitte Fast 500.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.