You are smart and savvy, but you're also trying to get to the next level of your career. We can help you.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development problems.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make our products better for our users.
Next, you probably have a history of doing the following:
- Regularly shipping quality code into the wild. (finish work matters)
- Maintaining high quality code through constructive peer review. (no know-it-all's allowed)
- Prioritizing customer experience above all else. (they are why we're here)
- Pushing to constantly improve your craft. (always be learning)
- Collectively taking ownership & pride in the product. (no silos)
Also, our stack looks like this:
- We do continuous deployment to production, which means..
- We write good tests. Not tests for the sake of tests, but tests that help us think out code design and protect ourselves from regression and ultimately move faster.
- We run everything on AWS OpsWorks. If you haven't used it, its great. Think Heroku had a baby with EC2.
- We have a service-oriented design. We have 2 main products, but ~7 other service apps to support them and an internal API to connect them. It allows us to keep codebases smaller, optimize more specifically, and explore new technologies with isolation.
- We are mostly a Postgres shop, though one of our services uses Elasticsearch. Right tool for the job.
Finally, why work here instead of somewhere else? Good question:
- Voted #1 Top Midsize Workplace in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will join North America's 7th fastest growing company according to the Deloitte Fast 500.
- We are cash-flow positive and enjoy being lean and mean.
- We like to automate everything, except you of course.
- You will work with other amazing developers you can learn from and teach.
- We have challenging projects using modern technology.
- You will grow more than you would anywhere else.