We are looking for security practitioners with a hands-on mindset that can use their ingenuity to protect Talkdesk.
Your main responsibility will be to secure the infrastructure and applications that make Talkdesk the awesome cloud based Call Center it is today.
Your daily work will consist of helping the development teams securely add new features, helping the infrastructure team run applications in production and finding new security problems and ways to fix them.
As a member of the Security Team you will help on the team effort of continuously improving the security of Talkdesk, a product used by customers in multiple continents.
- Provide security guidance through the development lifecycle
- Audit applications and systems
- Propose remediation measures and help with their adoption
- Provide internal security training sessions
- Develop tools to automate security tasks
- Work closely with all teams to improve the overall security quality of Talkdesk
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related discipline
- Proficient understanding of applications and systems security
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience exploiting typical security vulnerabilities
- Understand cryptographic concepts
- Experience with security tools
- Solid coding/scripting skills
- Linux/Unix proficiency
- Excellent written, verbal, and conversational communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with threat modeling
- Experience with systems hardening
- Experience in systems and network forensic analysis
- Knowledge of mobile security concepts
- Familiarity with Git, Ruby, Elixir, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, MongoDB.