Talkdesk is looking for ServiceNow Developers. This candidate is a member of the Business Applications Team and is responsible for creating extensions to the ServiceNow platforms that have a deep integration with Talkdesk’s innovative call center platform.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Work closely with the Product Managers to understand business requirements and determine scope of development efforts
- Work closely with Talkdesk Engineering Teams to coordinate efforts and dependencies
- Mentor junior developers, provide technical leadership and perform code reviews
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow coding best practices.
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow declarative costumization best practices.
- Deep knowledge of the ServiceNow database model.
- Good knowledge of bidirectional data integration using REST-based web services.
- Experience integrating customized remote applications into ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Established leadership skills with a team-player mentality required
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer is a plus
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is a plus