Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's excited to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You'll Do:
The SalesLoft Customer Success team has surpassed key metrics quarter over quarter for the past two years, and recently tripled in size to support our rapidly growing customer base.
We are in need of a Team Leader to serve our Enterprise Customers and CSM’s. We’re looking for an experienced people manager with Customer Success roots who can continue and enhance our intentional efforts of building an environment where we learn more, do more and become more through service to others.
If you can easily answer, “Yes”, to the below this is the right role for you.
- You want to be part of an industry leading Customer Success team, working with our largest customers.
- You’ve worked and thrived in a hyper growth, fast changing environment.
- You have a passion for building and enhancing frontline teams to execute seamlessly.
- You want to lead a team of talented Customer Success Managers to further drive retention, adoption and overall ROI for our customers.
- You are known for your customer facing communication skills
- Deep down Sales DNA runs through your blood.
- You want to help build the benchmark of what a world class Enterprise Customer Success Organization should be.
- 5+ years experience managing CSM’s handling customers, with at least three years managing 7+ reps at once.
- 2+ years Customer Success experience with elite retention levels.
- Previous experience handling customer escalations.
- Previous experience partnering with internal departments to improve product, process and the customer's experience.
- 3+ years experience using Salesforce
- You understand how to assist in building and executing a strategy against a timeline.
- You know how to drive efficiencies at scale while keeping the CSM experience at heart; process serves people.
- You have Customer Success experience in a SaaS environment with Enterprise Customers.
- You have built and implemented customer strategies/processes to support Enterprise customers
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.