Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's excited to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we are looking for a driven and detail oriented Director, Professional Services. This role will report to the VP of Professional Services.
The Director Professional Services is responsible for the successful deployment of our platform and services, leading by experience and example to reach maximum customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability. This individual will provide leadership and oversight to their professional services team and ensure quality implementation and product adoption. This individual will develop and lay the foundation to guarantee our customers’ positive experience with SalesLoft.
- Engage in the leadership and execution of our platform including staffing, scheduling, methodology, delivery, project margin, customer interaction, and project accounting
- Oversee all projects from Kickoff to Launch and ensure that all team members are adequately prepared; managing risk across your project portfolio
- Participate in business development efforts with cross-functional selling organizations - focusing on customer outcome success
- Provide coaching and mentoring to your teams to ensure high success across client projects
- Track and monitor program portfolio status and metrics to ensure milestones are met, and internal and external delivery commitments are met
- Establish clear, measurable objectives for the team. Monitor and measure these objectives regularly, provide coaching and discipline as required.
- Monitor the overall performance of the department by tracking and analyzing key performance metrics.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and make recommendations for improvements to existing processes
- Demonstrate customer focus, always willing and comfortable with engaging the customer proactively via multiple communication channels.
- Develop effective processes, controls and measurements to drive improvements in efficiency, accuracy, and quality.
- Ensure integration of all new products, processes, and teams in a seamless and cohesive manner
- Maintain a deep understanding of the SalesLoft platform, including new and upcoming feature releases and best practices
- Collaborate with Account Executives to close deals and escalate challenging customer issues
- Partner with Customer Support, Product, Training and Engineering to resolve more significant functionality issues
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study
- 7+ years of direct management experience in delivering implementation and training of SaaS based products, with a proven track record of achieving revenue goals and KPI’s.
- Experience managing groups of people; proven track record of developing and promoting managers and leaders.
- Previous experience providing executive level reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead a team of individuals.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical thinking to resolve issues.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with changing priorities in a diverse organization
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.